[TriLUG] March 12th meeting - Geographic Information Systems

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:56:40 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:

> This month, our very own Doug Newcomb will give us an introduction
> to the fascinating world of Geographic Information Systems.  It's
> the ultimate form of representing the world around us using computers.
> Literally, we're mapping out our entire planet for use online.

Is there any chance of the presenter uploading his slides (if there
are any) to Google Documents so that those of us who will not
be able to be there physically (but will be following via the dial-in)
will be able to follow along?

Hmm... and come to think of it, the dial-in information was on the
wiki... may need to resurect that too..

Thanks!

Cheers,
Tanner