[TriLUG] web hosting solutions

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:50:02 EDT 2009

+1 for Dreamhost
-----Original Message-----
From: "Jim Ray" <jim at neuse.net>

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:40:21
To: Triangle Linux Users Group General Discussion<trilug at trilug.org>
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] web hosting solutions

I use Dreamhost.com and am well pleased.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE, NCSU EE '85
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672 x111
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Founded in 1997, Neuse River Networks is a Raleigh, NC based IT Outsourcing Partner that is committed to specialized customer solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity with The ONE Plan.  By taking a proactive approach The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.  Since its inception Neuse River Networks has built its foundation on earning the trust of its customers and will continue to strive toward this standard of excellence.

Contact Information:

Customer Referrals:
sales at neuserivernetworks.com

Customer Service/Support: