[TriLUG] LVM Experts

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Mar 12 17:27:48 EDT 2009

I can't speak for the debian initrd, but my lv config in my Etch fstab
looks like

/dev/mapper/vg-root /           ext3    user_xattr,errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/mapper/vg-home /home       ext3    user_xattr      0       2
/dev/mapper/vg-usr /usr         ext3    user_xattr      0       2
/dev/mapper/vg-var /var         ext3    user_xattr      0       2

William Sutton