[TriLUG] web hosting solutions

Andy Random andy.random at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:10:13 EDT 2009

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, Chris Bullock wrote:

> We are currently using web hosting solution that is getting less and
> less reliable for our corporate web site.  We are in the need of Apache,
> php and MySQL with very high availability with ssh access.
> Recommendations are needed.

As others have noted this depends a lot on your budget and whether you
need root access or not, but I've been using Pair Networks since 2001,
they were recommend to me by a friend and I've recommended them to others
since.

They certainly are not the cheapest out there, but I've found them
extremely reliable:

 	http://www.pair.com

   Andy