[TriLUG] to all the TCL junkies

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 15:32:25 EDT 2009

Well I'm finding that tclsh isn't implemented on all Cisco routers.
In fact most that I have tried do not yet support this feature.
Shame, really, because the 'show run' done through tclsh doesn't put
those annoying "--Mark--" lines like it does if you run the same
command from the enable prompt.  This would have made backing up the
configs from the protected devices (behind firewalls) much easier.

Greg