[TriLUG] [OT] motorcycles

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:03:33 EDT 2009

Honda makes a VFR.  its a little more sport than sport touring, but its a
far cry for a super sport.  this bike will give you your v power, and it
will also give you your handling.

I have a friend that can pull a 4-500 miles in the twisters on it, then turn
around and do the same thing the next day.

I also agree that you should take a class on riding.  also, if you know
anyone with a dirt bike, try riding that  for a bit if you can... they are
far less expensive to fix and tend to not break as much when dropped.

Once you start hearing the debate on this brand is better than that brand
due to reliability... well, they are all the same.. every one makes a good
bike and everyone makes a bad bike.

Hope that helps some.