[TriLUG] [OT] motorcycles

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 09:09:51 EDT 2009

I ride a '06 Ducati Monster S2R1000. The Monsters are sport bike like,
but have a little more of an upright riding position than the average
sport bike. I love the styling and the handling of the Monster. It's
not a tourer thought. I can only handle 2 or 3 hours in the saddle. I
had some electrical problems when I first bought it. Replacing a
couple cheap, faulty relays solved the problem. Since then, it's I've
only had to do routine tuneups.

Ken