[TriLUG] OT: Temp job opportunity
Paul G. Szabady
paul at thyservice.com
Tue Mar 31 14:20:07 EDT 2009
I have approval for a temp position at $WORK. I need someone to start
ASAP and the position will go through about mid-late August.
The following are HARD requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Blackboard Academic Suite on UNIX/Linux,
preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux (NOT Windows)
- Proven hands on technical experience upgrading Blackboard Academic
Suite from v6.3.x to v7.x - ideally through to v8.x.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Must be able to work well under aggressive deadlines.
- Must work well independently and as a team member.
- Good documentation and analytical skills.
- Candidate must work on site.
If anyone that meets the above requirements is interested, please
contact me OFF LINE.
paul_szabady at unc dot edu
@ Thy Service
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3291 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the TriLUG