[TriLUG] [OT] motorcycles

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:02:13 EDT 2009

I'm leaning towards a Yamaha R6 (though not really for anyone who really
knows me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTFWfJZqzHo&feature=PlayList&p=964C7CA0D9888428&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

This dude covers a LOT of highway leaving Kaneohe Marine Base on Oahu,
Hawaii zipping along H3 (interstate, which is obviously, in Hawaii's case an
intrastate).