[TriLUG] OT: Temp job opportunity

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Tue Mar 31 14:20:07 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I have approval for a temp position at $WORK.  I need someone to start
ASAP and the position will go through about mid-late August.

The following are HARD requirements:
   - Strong knowledge of Blackboard Academic Suite on UNIX/Linux,
preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux (NOT Windows)
   - Proven hands on technical experience upgrading Blackboard Academic
Suite from v6.3.x to v7.x - ideally through to v8.x.
   - Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
   - Must be able to work well under aggressive deadlines.
   - Must work well independently and as a team member.
   - Good documentation and analytical skills.
   - Candidate must work on site.

If anyone that meets the above requirements is interested, please
contact me OFF LINE.

paul_szabady at unc dot edu

Thanks!

--