[TriLUG] [OT] motorcycles

Z-man czdrummer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:27:07 EDT 2009

Last year I put on about 10k miles.  I fully intend on that or more
this year and am in the process of planning a cross country trip.  One
day I will do the Iron Butt and maybe do it while I do the cross
country, not sure yet.  In any case, I just wanted to add, I try to do
one safety course a year.  Keeping my safety skills sharp will keep me
alive.  I know the first time I did the MSF ERC I started out
thinking, this course should be much tougher, what a joke.  Then after
hearing the instructors yell, "look, lean, roll" I knew my technique
sucked.  It has been invaluable ever since.

I am planning on taking the http://www.motormark1.com precision course in May.