[TriLUG] Books for learning Python

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Tue Apr 7 13:56:36 EDT 2009

I've heard great things about Dive Into Python, but I personally got up to
speed w/ Python in a Nutshell.  This surprised me, as I generally dislike
the Nutshell series, but this particular book (written by a co-worker, Alex
Martelli), was actually fantastic for transitioning from years of Perl and
ANSI C experience to Python in short order.

Aaron S. Joyner