[TriLUG] Time Warner Responds to bandwidth concerns

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:12:18 EDT 2009

Bring a supposed "heavy user" I ought to reset the counters on my firewall
at the beginning of next month and see how much I really use.  I did watch
four netflix movies yesterday, work from home using the VPN and stream
Internet radio at night.  Right now my firewall says it's been up 11 days
(did we have a power flake-out?) and I've used 18136157/5970290 (2.40
GB/650.09 MB).  That's less than I would have thought.  Either that or I
wrapped the counters.

Greg