[TriLUG] Time Warner Responds to bandwidth concerns

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:51:00 EDT 2009

Last year when the FCC tried to reign in comcast with their deep packet
inspection, and bandwidth throttling they just thumbed their nose and
told the FCC nyah, nayh, nayh!
They weren't loosing any money either but I saw an article last week
that said they were filing bankruptcy. I'm scratching my head at that one.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL