[TriLUG] Anyone have an Intel machine with two SATA interfaces that I could borrow?

Heath Roberts htroberts at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:43:57 EDT 2009

I need to copy my TiVo disk to a larger one, and don't have a machine
with two SATA interfaces...

Does anyone have one that's old enough they don't want it back, or
that I could borrow for a weekend?

It appears that the mfstools boot disk does include USB support, so I
could probably buy a couple of USB --> SATA adapters, but I thought
I'd ask here first in the hopes that someone had an old machine they
don't want.

I work in downtown Durham and work near Southpoint mall.

Thanks,
Heath
--
Heath Roberts