[TriLUG] Web Ninja(Developer) Job near RDU

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Apr 16 08:31:44 EDT 2009

William Sutton wrote:
> On the other hand, a company aimed at promoting Jesus should be
> plenty of warning for someone who isn't going to be on board with the
> company's stated religious philosophy.

A company aimed at promoting Jesus should warmly welcome people
of all faiths.  At least, that's what they taught me in the Catholic
schools.

The "Marketing Ministries" should be ashamed of themselves.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services