[TriLUG] Web Ninja(Developer) Job near RDU

Michael Peters mpeters at plusthree.com
Thu Apr 16 08:37:57 EDT 2009

I'm getting tired of people on this thread getting preachy about how other
people should behave wrt to their religion. If you don't like the job, ignore it
like any other job you wouldn't take. If the reasons you wouldn't take the job
have something to do with Linux or Open Source, or even technology then please
feel free to share. But please leave the proselytizing of your religious or
non-religious views at home.

I for one am glad to see job postings even if they aren't jobs I would take. If
you have some ax to grind, please do it elsewhere.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP