[TriLUG] Web Ninja(Developer) Job near RDU

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:26:00 EDT 2009

This is all meta fluff.  While this list not restricted in content, I
warmly suggest that the subjects of religion, it's relationship to
reason, and other unresolvable discussions be taken off-list before
people start threatening to unsubscribe.  Again.  See "Flame Ware of
June 2007" aka "Kode of Kondukt" for context.

That being said, whatever so-called requirement exists in the subject
job post for a Christian developer is likely content related, and I'm
guessing that the bulk of trilug@ subscribers could care less about
whether the Civil Rights Act of 1964 applies here.  So either advance
the conversation, or save the flames for something meaningful like how
Emacs sucks or why Tom Baker is the only *true* Doctor Who.

Have a nice day!

Matt Frye