[TriLUG] Location CHANGE: Raleigh.pm social meeting Tonight, April 16 7:30pm at Fishmonger's in Durham

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:19:08 EDT 2009

With the Durham Bulls' home game tonight crowding Tyler's, let's go to
Fishmonger's instead.

They have plenty of food for non fish eaters like me
They have good beer and are quiet enough we can hear one another.

I've emailed those who have already sent an RSVP to me.

Let me know if you're in for 7:30pm.  (bradoaks at gmail.com)
--bradoaks