[TriLUG] Web Ninja(Developer) Job near RDU

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:15:35 EDT 2009

" Had the ad been for a Jewish advertising company, or a Islamic advertising
company, or a Hindu advertising company, there would not have been near the
fervor of discussion on this board. "

I don't know about that!!!!  You never know what's going to set off "the
next big flame war" on the board.  This one was minor, more of a "smolder
battle" than a true flame war.