[TriLUG] Web Ninja(Developer) Job near RDU

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 18 00:32:44 EDT 2009

I'll second that! Bill Ellis has even changed his Brunswick Stew recipe.
It now may come close to Parkers (which I will be going to Sunday. Can't
wait!).
I saw an article in the N&O where, that Yankee, Bobby Flay did one of
his throw-downs with Mr. Mitchell. That Yankee just can't learn!

73,
Neil, WA4AZL