[TriLUG] If you're using Linux it seems best to stay out of Massachusettes

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 18 11:12:22 EDT 2009

There was something else on Slash Dot the other day talking about those
using Proxies, VPNs, and SSH tunnels to hide their Identity or location
being considered illegal and would mean that to do so would cause extra
jail time.

We are talking about the things we do every day just communicate in a
secure manner.

Ok, It appears the EFF resolved it.
http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/us-governmentt-rules-use-proxies-does-not-merit

73,