[TriLUG] OT: internet-based alarm service - Asterisk, of course!

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:55:44 EDT 2009

Well my first step in intrusion of a house would be to snip those
telephone/cable wires. Cellular would be a much more reliable way to
safe guard external communications.
Also, just thinking about it, I realize that your common every day
burglar isn't the brightest penny in the pile.

73,
Neil,WA4AZL