[TriLUG] Saturday May 2 - Global Linux Conference via VOIP - BerkeleyTIP - 21 Videos - For forwarding

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:14:13 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:

> That said, I agree that it would be great to see candidate bios.

It was brought to my attention that perhaps not all the candidates realize
what kind of bio is generally expected, especially since we haven't
done them for a while.  So, dredging back in the archives, here are 4
links to past candidate bios, and since I brought it up, I'm including
two of my past bios from back when I was running for election.

Me in 2003 - http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20030505/016422.html
Me in 2004 - http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20040510/026230.html
Cristobal in 2006 -
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20060508/042125.html
Matt in 2006 - http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20060508/042090.html

Note that the last 2 links are currently running for reelection this
time, so I may have just saved them some time if they'd like
to *repost* the same bio. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner

--