[TriLUG] Google opposes anti-municipal Internet bill - and your help needed!

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Tue May 5 16:28:24 EDT 2009

If you cannot call for whatever reason, then at least email them!

Here is a concise list of the email addresses of the representatives so
kindly provided by Mark Turner:

Lorene.Coates at ncleg.net,
Harold.Brubaker at ncleg.net,
Nelson.Cole at ncleg.net,
Bill.Faison at ncleg.net,
Russell.Tucker at ncleg.net,
Kelly.Alexander at ncleg.net,
Hugh.Blackwell at ncleg.net,
Angela.Bryant at ncleg.net,
Becky.Carney at ncleg.net,
Beverly.Earle at ncleg.net,
Bruce.Goforth at ncleg.net,
Robert.Grady at ncleg.net,
Jim.Gulley at ncleg.net,
Pricey.Harrison at ncleg.net,
Hugh.Holliman at ncleg.net,
Julia.Howard at ncleg.net,
Linda.Johnson2 at ncleg.net,
Marvin.Lucas at ncleg.net,
Danny.McComas at ncleg.net,
Tim.Moore at ncleg.net,
Wil.Neumann at ncleg.net

Ron Young
919-621-9015

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.