[TriLUG] Tables and CSS

Glenn Hennessee glenn.hennessee at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:46:22 EDT 2009

I often will put my CSS in the head of the document until I get it right
and then just copy the entire block out into a stylesheet. It think it's
a little more convenient for making the final stylesheet if you are
doing a number of styles than doing the inline method. You do have to go
back to the head to make changes but generally you're staying there
until you get it like you want/need it.
glenn