[TriLUG] [OT] E-mail privacy disclaimers

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:38:37 EDT 2009

Someone in here recently said that no matter how nuts the CEO is, you
still have to make them happy. Not a direct quoten but relevant. I was
able to convince a client to include a link to their own "privacy
statement" web page; instead of including useless text. The "legal
dept." said it was good enough.

"This message will self-instruct."

-carl