[TriLUG] Call for authors

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:39:12 EDT 2009

Hi Martin,

  Very cool. I might also recommend.

H2 Flex Development on Linux
H2 Android Development on Linux
Also, JBoss as an SOA backend for RIA in js frameworks. Probably RHAT
would write this for free. I forgot what is their OR layer called but
it should kick out WS I guess.
Of course, "Down and Dirty, Tricks you might never have known about
for advanced SW dev on Linux" (lsof, strace, etc)

I'm not qualified to write any of these right now but maybe someone
else is. These are few things which still keep Linux A#1 for a SW dev.

At least I'd love to read these documents,
TimJowers