[TriLUG] Favorite hosting providers

Paul McLanahan pmclanahan at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:20:53 EDT 2009

I've gotten reliable, featureful, and reasonably priced service from
site5.com for the past several years. For shared hosting, I haven't
found a better value. Their management platform is custom and nice,
and their support is responsive.

That said, I'm happier these days with VPS hosting, specifically
slicehost.com. I've heard that linode is good too, but I have no
experience with them.

Good luck