[TriLUG] Hosting provider with good mailing list facilities?

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Wed May 20 16:38:57 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> I'll need to put up a few small web pages to facilitate the lists, but my main
> priority is mailing lists.
>
> Any ideas who I should go with?

Depending on nonprofit status, public interest relevance, etc. you
might go with ibiblio.org. Check the collection criteria here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/collection.html

And if you think you fit the bill, follow the instructions on that
page to file a ticket here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/help/

We host a lot of lists, including internetworkers.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions