[TriLUG] www.triangleopensource.org

Allen Freeman knieveltech at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 19:36:05 EDT 2009

http://groups.drupal.org/triangle-nc-raleigh-durham-chapel-hill

TriDUG (triange drupal user's group) maintains a calendar and forums on groups.drupal.org and meetup.com. We usually meet two or three times a month. One meeting a month will feature presentations on diverse topics, the other meetings (hack nights) are substantially less formal with folks teaming up to work on specific projects or assist each other with problems. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in we'd love to have you!

-Allen