[TriLUG] OT: For Sale: Laptop

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Fri Jun 12 02:15:53 EDT 2009

Hi Matt,

At 11:50am -0400 on Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Matt Frye wrote:
> Asking $500.  Make me an offer.  Reasonable trades will be considered.
>  For example, I'm looking for some audio equipment, not more
> computers.

I did some more research, but I'm not actually sure which computer or
specs you've got.  From my guesses of the exact specs, I believe the
value is somewhere between $360 and $430.

Either way, mea culpa as I can't buy it: I did not realize that my
mother wants to purchase using her credit card so that she'll get
airline miles.

Sigh.  It would have been a good computer for my father, methinks.  Good
luck selling it soon.

Kevin