[TriLUG] OT: DTV transition and new ATSC frequencies

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Sun Jun 14 11:03:05 EDT 2009

Mark Turner said the following on 6/14/2009 9:17 AM:
> I heard this from my brother:
>
> "I e-mailed them. They are upgrading their analog antenna to digital -
> they have a digital one already, but the strength is not enough to reach
> all their viewing areas (i.e. my house). Techie suggested better antenna
> or waiting 90-120 days for project completion."
>
> I sure hope it doesn't take three months to get my UNC-TV back!

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I would have figured UNC-TV would
have been putting up that digital antenna months ago... You know, when
the original switchover was scheduled.  Sounds like someone screwed the
pooch at UNC-TV.

--[Lance]
--
 GPG Fingerprint: 409B A409 A38D 92BF 15D9 6EEE 9A82 F2AC 69AC 07B9
 CACert.org Assurer