[TriLUG] June Meeting Streaming Experiment

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 13:05:59 EDT 2009

I have to say I'm with Tanner on the flash troubles and I only run
Linux at my house.  Just for example, trying to get "Gundam 00" to
play off of YouTube made Firefox crash everytime if I tried to go
fullscreen.  If you live off of flash like I do (games for kids,
streaming video - Hulu, Joost, Youtube, etc.) then you see the problem
daily!

l8r,

Mike
--
Rorschach: By the way, you need a stronger lock. That new one broke
after one shove. - Watchmen