[TriLUG] OT: best home wireless router? (Linux is the answer!)

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Mon Jun 15 16:37:03 EDT 2009

Hi Joe!

I've run a WRT54G for years too. It's definitely the most reliable
Linux-based router I've used (counting four others). It's been "many 9s"
reliable for me, even without custom firmware. There are no doubt
zillions of these on the used equipment market, 'cause so many people
have "upgraded" over the years.

With the UPS covering the broadband modem/dialup box too you can often
stay connected to the weather radar when conditions outside get
"interesting."

-Pete AD4L

--
Not only do I not know what's going on, but I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.