[TriLUG] OT: Free stuff

Jeffery Painter jlpaint2 at ncsu.edu
Tue Jun 16 21:03:17 EDT 2009

I live in Holly Springs, but work near NCSU so we can arrange a pick up
from either location if need be.

the wares...

1. old Dell Dimension 4550 - power supply went wonky, but the rest of the
parts are good. basically, case, mb, cpu and floppy drive and modem - the
rest of the parts have been removed, no hdd, cd or ram

2. APC SmartUPS 700 - nice little unit needs a new battery

3. Linux Journal issue 120-157 (April 2004-May 2007)

4. Software Development magazine Sep 2004 - April 2006 (last issue before
switching to Dr. Dobbs)

5. Dr. Dobbs June 2006 - Feb 2009

6. Copy of CodeWarrior v8 (C/C++/Java ide for Windows and Mac OS X) in
original box ~circa 2004 or about Java 1.3-ish

feel free to claim all, some or none... I wouldn't object to a few nice
cold ones in exchange for any of this stuff as well :P

email for claims/location info - we'll be having a yard sale Saturday, so
would be easier if you could just pick the stuff up then (and browse for
other misc cables and what not)

Thanks,

Jeff