[TriLUG] OT: Job openings

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Mon Jun 22 12:31:31 EDT 2009

{ posting this for a friend -- please respond to him directly }

 >From: Shawn Friend <Shawn.Friend at SpencerReed.com>
 >Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:18:12 -0500
 >Subject: Here are our active positions we are recruiting for

Good Morning,

Things have been tough with the economy; either you or someone you
know has been affected in a negative way. You may be employed and
happy, which is a great thing! However, you may know someone that is
looking for a new opportunity. I have compiled a list of positions
we are currently recruiting for. Let's get some people to work!

*  C# / PHP Developer-  Someone who will be helping convert PHP code
    to C# (at least 2 years experience) (mid level position)

*  PHP OR PERL OR LISP OR PYTHON Developer - (NOT a Web position) but
    more of a Linux OS Developer (senior level up to 100k)

*  Lead Web Services Software Engineer in Chapel Hill - C#/ASP.NET SQL
    Server, Design Experience, (around 90k or so)

*  IP/SEC Embedded Software Engineer: -  Must have IP/SEC industry
    experience and Windows Device Driver experience (up to 110k)

*  Winforms C# Developer -  Someone who has been focused on straight
    windows development (up to 95k)

Best regards,

Shawn Friend
Spencer Reed Group,LLC