[TriLUG] OT: DTV Channel Guide - WAS : DTV transition and new ATSC frequencies

Craig Taylor ctalkobt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:48:08 EDT 2009

My wife and I recently dropped our dish provider (they kept lowering the
compression - I'd call and they'd claim my eyesight was getting better that
they hadn't made any changes... I'm not _that_ guillible or young... ).
We're now getting it off the air.

Regardless - now that we have 25 hd channels of crap on the TV instead of
100 I'd like to find a web site I can enter the channels in and pull up a
"web channel guide" so I can see which shows will be coming on when and at
what time instead of going to each channel's individual web site.

Anyone know of any?

Thanks,

Craig Taylor
ctalkobt at ctalkobt.net