[TriLUG] Free stuff

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Sun Jun 28 11:43:45 EDT 2009

3 items (depending on how you count).  I have an audio analyzer, an
external SCSI optical enclosure, and a Sun CDROM that are just taking
up space in my house and doing no one any good.  They're free to a
good home, anyone who wants them.  It's a limited time offer, I'll
hang onto them a couple days, but if no one speaks up quick they're
leaving my house one way or another.  :)  If someone is interested, I
will hang onto them until I come to Raleigh for the next TriLUG
meeting.

http://picasaweb.google.com/asjoyner/Free

Aaron S. Joyner