[TriLUG] FS: Magic Geek Box! (and Fujitsu Lifebook)

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Tue Jul 7 22:02:09 EDT 2009

I'll be bringing my Magic Geek Box to the next meeting on Thursday. I'm
still asking for $35 for the whole box of stuff, but I may be pliable on the
price.

Also, I'll be bringing a Fujitsu Lifebook P2040 I'm looking to sell. It uses
a transmeta processor. It's full functional and currently runs OpenSuse
(though not terribly quickly). I'm asking for $200 for it. Mostly bringing
it so people can get a chance to see it, :)