[TriLUG] OT: Full time Linux/Windows network administrator opening

Rodney Radford rradford at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 9 14:55:17 EDT 2009

My company has an immediate opening for a full time Linux/Windows network administrator position.  I have attached a copy of the job description to this email - if you are interested, or know someone who is, please forward your resume and contact information to jobs at sdicorporation.com.

No need to contact me, or provide my name in the response as I don't get a referral bonus. However, if I know you and you want me and want to discuss the company, or the position, with me directly, please contact me at my personal email address (this one). You can also look for me at the TriLUG meeting tonight.