[TriLUG] Free! Some old PC equipment

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sat Jul 11 19:22:54 EDT 2009

I've got some old PC equipment I need to get rid of. I'd like to donate it
to a worthy cause, but a lot of places only take whole PC systems. And I'm
certainly not going to pay someone to take old PC parts and destroy them!

Here's the list:
 	- 3Com Fast Etherlink XL PCI card
 	- ATI Rage 3D PCI video card
 	- Crappy Belkin wheelmouse, PS2
 	- Maxtor 40GB AT drive (IDE/EIDE)
 	- A 3.5" floppy drive, sans face
 	- Fully populated MSI Motherboard! MS-6341, featuring 512MB RAM, CPU
 	  with heatsink and fan, and built-in audio. It's been a while since
 	  I booted it up but I'm pretty sure it works. It's just a very slow
 	  PC board, :)

E-mail me if you are interested in taking this stuff off my hands, or if you
know a specific place I can donate it to (i.e. a school, church, whatever)

Thanks!

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #