[TriLUG] Any value in decades old mainframe manuals and printouts?

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Tue Jul 28 21:52:30 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 01:42:19PM -0400, Don Hammond wrote:

> >The computer museum, once in Boston but now somewhere on the left
> >coast, would know what's valuable. [...]
>
> I'll do some searching for the computer museum you mentioned, or
> another.  It was a good idea (that I should have thought of myself).
> Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Don,

Did you not receive Bill's message?

The Computer History Museum is at www.computerhistory.org and that would
be an ideal place for this collection.  They are also associated with
BitSavers, who collects old manuals and preserves them.  The people who
use the Hercules Mainframe emulator are always interested in this
information too.

Brian