[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] reboot 17:10 EDT Friday the 31st.

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Wed Jul 29 15:23:27 EDT 2009

pilot.trilug.org will be rebooted to pick up a new kernel this Friday
the 31st at 17:10 EDT. The following services are impacted:

* login.trilug.org
* mail.trilug.org
* www.trilug.org

The service outage should last no longer than 10 minutes, but please
be aware that this is a volunteer effort. We'll do our best to stick
to the schedule. PLEASE clear out your irssi sessions, open mail
drafts, etc. on Friday afternoon by 17:00 or so.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions