[TriLUG] Running unoconv without X?

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 23:09:52 EDT 2009

I'd set the DISPLAY environment variable to 0 before running the
daemon.  It sounds like a bug though, and if so, would be a simple
fix.  The project's mailing list or bug tracker might give you better
results.

Joseph

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 4:13 PM,
m36344748-1 at pop.1and1.com<m36344748-1 at pop.1and1.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I have a question about running unoconv without requiring X to be running.
> Basically, I want to use the converter to convert a file that is uploaded
> over PHP from a web browser.  I know unoconv can run as a daemon, but it's
> still not working even then.  Any help please?
>
> By the way... the Apache server is running X.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael Ham

Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com