[TriLUG] Job Opportunity in Raleigh

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Aug 4 13:52:56 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 04 August 2009 10:34:09 Peter Neilson wrote:
> Peter Neilson wrote:
> [ Stuff intended only for Elizabeth Goodwin ]
>
> Eventually someone will modify RFC 821 to allow us to suck back mail
> that was sent to the wrong recipient or that contained words composed in
> the heat of the unconsidered moment.

So in 1996 I sent out Troubleshooters.Com birth announcements to about 100
people (that wasn't considered spam back then). One of the recipients was my
buddy Alex (name changed to protect the innocent). Two weeks later Alex
emailed me to tell me he was quitting Honeywell in a week, but don't tell
anyone because he hasn't yet told Honeywell.

When he addressed this letter, he clicked "reply to all" on my birth
announcement and sent it to 99 people besides me. Ouch!

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US