[TriLUG] mail suckback, was: Job Opportunity in Raleigh

Jim Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Wed Aug 5 14:11:40 EDT 2009

So, NCSU just migrated to Groupwise (Oh, god, the horror!) and we've
been informed that sucking back mail is now possible among Groupwise
users.  I work in the library and digital preservation is one of my
areas.  I'm wondering in the University Archivist has had conversations
regarding the implications of taking back sent mail.  I bet our former
Chancellor and Provost would have liked to have had that option.

Taking back mail is bad.

Jim