[TriLUG] [OT] Kindle jeers? [Was e-mail suckback]

Brian spiffytech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:33:26 EDT 2009

While Amazon can remove books from your Kindle, you can bet they'll think
twice before doing it again. Besides, it took them 1.5 years to pull books;
it's so infrequent that you probably shouldn't be concerned about it.

Regarding PDFs, they often come out poorly on the Kindle from what I hear.
You certainly can't really read PDFs that include much fancier formatting
than pain text; the Kindle's screen simply doesn't have the resolution to do
that. The device doesn't reflow text and images since PDF is a layout format
and not just a content container.

-Brian