[TriLUG] Application performance monitoring tool(s)?

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Wed Aug 5 15:56:34 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I'm looking for a linux based freeware or trial version of an
application performance monitoring tool.  Does anyone have any
experience and/or suggestions?  I'm looking at a perceived performance
issue with a site on a Oracle Enterprise Content Management system (used
to be Stellent).  I personally think it's related to the way the site
was developed, but I need to prove my point and would like to spend as
little money as possible doing so.  Otherwise, it's my ever so under
utilized load balanced and clustered servers whose load averages never
creep over 1.0 that are to blame.

Something similar to Computer Associates wiley would be nice.  ;)

--
Paul
@ Thy Service