[TriLUG] FS: Fujitsu Lifebook

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sun Aug 23 17:01:53 EDT 2009

I've got a 256MB Fujitsu LifeBook I'm selling for $160. It's in great
condition, even the screen is very clear and bright. Battery still works and
holds a charge for an hour or so. I've got the power supply as well as an
RGB video adaptor so it can be plugged into an external monitor.

Currently it has SuSE Linux installed on it. I've found the memory too small
for doing any X-windows work, but command-line work is decent. I'm sure it
easily could be wiped and installed with a lighter, more responsive Linux
distro.

Full specs can be found on Fujitsu's website. But it's got USB, firewire,
PC-Card slot, external PS2 for mouse/video, and all the usual stuff you'd
expect on a laptop. It's pretty small and light to boot. A great hacking
box!

Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #